- If you request or submit information to us by sending an e-mail to us, or e-mail via the "mail to:" function or filling out a "contact" form or any kind of form or any marketing material, we may save your e-mail address as well as any other information you may provide. This information may be used to contact you in the future by mail, e-mail, or phone to fullfill your requests, answer questions, send your our newsletter, provide you with marketing offers or to convey information about our solutions or services that we feel may benefit you.
Information Collected by Others
Web Site Usage
- We may automatically collect IP addresses and Web site usage information when you access our online services. This information helps us evaluate how our visitors navigate our sites on an aggregate basis, including but not limited to the number and frequency of visitors, length of visits, etc.
How Information Is Used When Collected.
We may use information collected in the following ways:
- To send you information or promotional messages you requested
- To contact you to reconfirm or verify accuracy of information provided
- To register you as a customer
- To open and maintain a support account for you
- To send email notifications about new, existing, enhanced products or services
- To send information on special offers, or to obtain your feedback to help enhance existing features or provide added products and services
- To enable us to personalize content, advertising and promotions based on preferences, needs, suggestions or recommendations
- To provide notice of issues with your membership or any other services rendered
- The personally identifiable information we collect about you (if any) is stored in limited access servers. We maintain such safeguards to protect security of servers and your personally identifiable information. We retain personally identifiable information only as long as necessary to serve our customers, provide customer service or maintain your account with us. We do not ask for nor store credit card information on files, servers or any computers in our posession.
Acceptance of Terms